Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Yes indeed its interm time 😅

I have nothing to worry about. I can just say right now that I have been doing exactly how you would describe an A student. Now by answering all ur questions I'm not going to be unique so I'm writing how I want to. But I read ur post. So I think I should get a G because I participate, try may best and give as much effort as possible. Along the lines of participating I am always ready to for the activities planned and changed, not a single day have I not been to school without my gym strip. As well as changing everyday I have never skipped although there was tht day I slept in and then when I woke up it was almost lunchtime. Speaking of lunchtime, as I have told you in my previous posts that I don't change at school and I go home at lunch. I change and enjoy warm food with some tv. U must be wondering what I do during the time we have to change, I write my post during that time. And. That is is the only reason why o have so many.  I don't always end up finishing them but I try. This year I have realized how good I feel when I write a blog post and express my feelings. I feel as someone out there is willing to read my Posts and see how my day was. I dont add pics, I like to keep it short, sweet and simple. I want to take this time to tell you how excited I am about our coming up trips. I basically am doing everything I always wanted to do but was unsure. When I am in this class I'm a different person than I am the rest of the day. I feel more content, confident  and comfortable. 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment