Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get Fit 9

Tuesday the day of fitnesses. It was yoga. Powerish. And I was pumped. Then I saw how many ppl were in the room, not that mattered or anything but it was as if someone hit a bees nest and all those bees came out. Exact feeling after beings in a class of 16ish ppl. Anyways the video started and I know ist was hard so I modified it in some places. I was able to follow along but since we didn't have Mars we were on the gross dirty and dusty ground. Which meant 2 things. 1 my hair was the touching the ground and I would have to wash it today. 2 my feet were hurting cus I was doing yoga in shoes. Half way through I took them off and hahahahaha I started to slip cus I was still wearing my socks. I wonder whoever was behind me thought when I took off my shoes, slipped while doing, the downward dog and finally sit on the ground putting on my shoes. Omg I was literally laughing at myself for not thinking.  The only thing I couldn't do was that standing with leg straight, touching the ground and lifting the other leg. So I bent my knee and tried it. My thats all. U can stop reading my post now. I said stop. Go away now. Oh hi ur still here. What r u waiting for. Do u need anything. But really bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment