Monday, March 2, 2015

Get Fit 7

Today is Monday and when I came in I read the schedule for today and to my luck we were in the weight room. I like the weight room because we all work at different speeds and work on what we want to. She told us to get in to groups or alone and do a self regulated workouts. So Brianna, Mikela, and I thought for looking for different workouts online but that didn't work due to our schools slow wifi. And then we decided to stand in a circle and each one of us in turns will say a workout and we wool do it. For example I say do 10 sit-ups, then we would all do them. Then it's Brianna's turn to name the excise and it goes on and on. We did this for 30 mins. Later we just stretched. It was a fun day for sure. Cus when someone says something another will try to disagree or try to change which added that fun element to our fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment