Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get Fit 8

The first day back was a bit tiring considering that I slept at 5am. Haha. I really enjoyed what we did. we should have days like that more often. It was a good workout and my body was aching after it. Most of the classes went out but we stayed in and we had the whole large gym to ourselves to do anything but we decided to sit in a corner talk and talk about all our coming up field trips. Best decision we have made. And our bodies were aching, from sitting on the ground for the whole class. My legs fell asleep many times and my but was sore. And then Neuf walks in like. This can't be happening, u guys have been sitting in the corner for the whole class. You guys aren't getting fit. Ha tht made my day. 
And I just can't believe I wrote the whole post on that morning of nothing. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment