Saturday, October 3, 2015

Teen to Teen talk

I'm not ur average girl who is crazy over some boy band or some rom com book or movie. But I'm a total backwards girl who is born in the wrong generation. I should have been born at my moms time in India. I swear. Yes I am that girl who u think is a dipper Indian. But I'm not an imigrant so don't even go there. I just love the old culture. They girls who where too shy to do anything. Like we have no shame now. And can somebody please tell when fuck became an everyday word. I feel people use the word fuck more than the wore the. I'm not joking. What is wrong with this generation. And what about the next generation who is straight up growing with us and technology. Like they won't know what it is like to make real friends and play outside. I have noticed parents nowadays they are over protective. And so don't give a fuck. Their kids be out smoking and "getting high" like since when was that "swag" what does swag even mean. I'm literally just typing what's in my head. Backo the overprotective parents. They are raising their kids like they are the only thing on earth. And teaching them no one is better than them. Also treating them like babies. Not teaching basic thing to live in this world like how to cook or how to I don t know deal with real people in the real world and problems and jobs. Like how to get them. You seriously need to let loose of ur kids but at the same time  knowing when to pull back and be strict   Also set boundaries but reasonable ones. That's it I nee to stop thinking. More importantly sleep. This what happens when I start writing blogs or in my diary 1 in the morning. Or when I start talking to my friends at this time. I just go too far. Gn and ignore this post but in the future when I get back to this I will laugh a lot but also read my advice and maybe follow it. My title has nothing to do with what I just wrote. Just a warning. Nice put a warning at the bottom. After they read ur u warn them lol. Sweg 

No comments:

Post a Comment