Saturday, October 3, 2015

Positive vibes

My plan is very simple. I'm not going to go on a very strict diet which will have me not eating what I want and just exercising crazy. But instead I will eat what I want to but with a limit. And even treat myself once in awhile. My main thing will be to exercise for 1 hour everyday. No excuses. Not just anything but simple one. So basically in a book I wrote down what I will be doing everyday for 1 hour. After I recover obviously. I had a little accident u see. I fell and scrapped my knee hard. To the point where it was bleeding a lot. But as soon as I recover I will for my plan. So here it is. During my exercise hour this is what I will do. This is just an example.
Day 1: 
•15 squats
•20 jumping jacks
•20 donkey kicks
•10 sit ups
And I will do this with 30 seconds of rest between each. And do this again and again until 1 hour is up. Between each set I will get 1 minute break. This is my plan. I will post a blog everyday mentioning what I ate all day, how much water I drank and my exercise set. And how I feel. 

I will be eating what I usually eat just smaller portions of it throughout the day. Like have 5 light meals a day instead of 2 heavy ones. Also I will try to avoid junk food.

Now let's talk about my goals. My long term goal is to lose enough weight to feel confident in myself on my graduation day. I want to feel I like I have achieved my goal when i am on stage getting whatever it is u get for graduating from high school. This is my goal for 2017 June. I also have a short term goal for December 7 2015 which is exactly 2 months away and also happens to be my 16th birthday and I am going to India for Christmas so I want to feel a bit more confident about myself and meeting my aunts and uncles.

 I don't want to hear people telling me to lose weight anymore. It hurts my mom more than me. She told me this herself that it's hurts her a lot when people tell her to put me on a diet and lose some weight. I think that people should just keep their nose out of my business and think about what they are saying. They might not think about it but I hurts me and my mom the most when we have to hear stuff like that. It's not that I don't want. They need to understand but they don't.

One more thing. My dads mom was sooooo fat and sometimes I feel like I have inherited her genes. All my cousins from my dads side are like me. Fat. I don't see them a lot cus my parents are divorced since I was 2 but I have seen pictures of them. Ughhhh I just hate my dad.

Relax.... Positive vibes. Positive thoughts. 

Ok so to keep myself from losing hope and giving up I'm going to create a schedule which I will follow. After following it strictly for 2 weeks I will get the hang of it and won't need to look at it anymore.

 I'm going to create myself an inspiration board with quotes and all to keep me on track but it will be all secret from my mom and my friends just for myself to look at. Also I will write my goals and look at them everyday for inspiration. 

These are going to be the best 2 years of my life. It will also help boost my gtp because I need 300 hours of exercise to graduate high school and this is the perfect place to prove it. I will have my 300 hours done in no time and bonus lose weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment