Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sullivan leadership progress report

So far in my leadership class I have respected all our class values. I have had a positive attitude whenever possible, I also have heard everyone's voice. I understand my personal and social responsibility. I am honest but I didn't do the hero project and I am so disappointed with myself. By this I show no commitment but that doesn't mean I won't do anything in the future. I will try my best. I respect teamwork but in this class I feel like an outsider and hope we never have to do any group projects. I'm not selfish but sometimes the situations force me into thinking just for myself. And lastly I have always valued creativity because I consider myself to be an artist. That was just me explaining if I have fulfilled our class values. But I would like to take this time to say that I love this class and I was so looking forward to the field trip on Monday but since I am taking a few days off of school next week I don't want to miss anymore of school. I feel really bad but on Monday in period four I will be in the library the whole time and finish my other class work 😀

1 comment:

  1. Ok so...I really like your blog lay out and I feel bad if you feel like an outsider because you are very much part of this class!!! Hopefully this class makes u feel more welcome and you enjoy this class!!! I think you respect your clss values very well!!

    ReplyDelete