Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sullivan Leadership

This class has been the most interesting, inspiring and influential to me. I have respected all our class values and I can say most people in this class do the same. I really enjoyed the blackberry cutting thing. It gave me a chance to reconnect with myself and my friends. And I also made se new ones. It reminded me of my childhood memories with my grandparents who are in India. I remember I used to go to our farm and just watch and the farms tht passed I used to pet the rabbits and pick corn and carrots and other good. Anyways I just wanted to say this is the best class and it is more than I expected. I didn't think we were going to get all this time to give back to the environment and also connect with it too. I would like to do more garbage pickup and things like planting tree. Stuff outside of the class because I have spend my whole high school inside and not at all connecting with the environment. I feel we shouldn't receive grades  in this class because how can one judge a way someone gives back to its environment and helps others. But since this is for the schools sake aand also my sake I guess I have to rate myself. I think I have been very enthusiastic about the environment and the future of it. I didn't pretend to not like mud and I wasn't afraid to be dirty. I didn't sit and talk to my fellow classmates, I was actually into the game. I think I deserve a 90% or an A. I have gave examples why but it's up to u. But I still think we shouldn't be allowed to get grades for this class. ☺️

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more Maansi. You have a mature outlook on the program and I appreciate your commentary. So glad that you are enjoying connecting with the natural world and keep it up with the environmental stewardship.

    ReplyDelete