Thursday, April 10, 2014

Interm Report April, 10 2014

So far in PE I enjoyed it; the games, the new fitness days, and the new friends I made. I got in the badminton team, I became good friends with the grade 8 girls (even more close to them than the grade 9 girls) and I'm not too shy to do anything or say anything. What I mean is I don't worry that someone is watching me when I do stuff on fitness days and other days. Also I'm more confident with the actually things like I participate more and again don't worry that someone is watching me, I do what I want to do. Moving on, I also try to give my best effort but I now when i think about it I never bring gym strip. However I always have something on that is suitable for PE but I don't bring clothes to change into for the rest of the day (I need to work on that). On the last fitness day where we did tie bow I worked really hard and went over my average workout level (even more than the beep test) but the pedometer read only about 350. I have no idea what happened but i was really disappointed when saw the number t the end of class. In Badminton we have had 3 games already and I lost all the games i played but the numbers were usually really close like us 19 or 20 and them 21. I had a lot of fun playing badminton but we only have one game left but thats totally fine because i will be playing badminton with my mom and if i get lucky I might go on a team outside of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment