Thursday, February 12, 2015

All about me -Get Fit

I'm Maansi and I love to draw. I draw when I'm stressed because it helps me calm down. And you will always see a new design on my nails every week. I am obsessed with nail art that I have a separate Instagram account for just nail art. Another thing I'm obsessed with is Instragram, I practically post whenever possible. One thing I want you to know is that I want to be a Lawyer when I am older.

For p.e. I really enjoy and look forward to 30 secs on 30 secs off, insanity, and hot yoga on fitness days. On choice day I loved playing handball, volleyball, and games outside. When badminton starts I will be the first to join. I missed volleyball season because i wasn't listen to the announcements properly but i would have tried out. 

I joined Get Fit for many reasons. I was tired of never getting the ball passed, or able to do anything without the boys saying its okay I can do it because I was a girl. But when I heard of this all girls course I was so excited. I can be myself here and everyone's voice will be heard. Also girls are not as rough as boys and understand that everyone needs a turn. I am hoping to be healthier by the end of the course so I am watching what I eat and I am also exercising at home. I will respect everyone's space, and participate all the time. Some days are really bad for me because  I might have been upset by something so I want to apologize in advance. But everyone has days they can't get their life together so I will try to give my best. I will bring a positive attitude to the class environment and always encourage others to also try their best. But most importantly I will have as much fun as possible, that way everyone around me will be happy too :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your bog post I didn't know about your separate account for nail art. Cool :)

    ReplyDelete