Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Work Habits

In active learning, I think I deserve a G. I think this because I am most of the times early but a few times late(2-3). I am always prepared with gym strip and ready for the challenge planned for the day. I usually enjoy the activities and try my best but I think I can still try harder and improve on a few things. I think its easier to have gym in the morning because you get i over with and don't have to worry about it the whole. On fitness days I really enjoy 30sec on 30sec off because its a fitness activity but it feels like a fun game. On the beep test in September I got a low score because that day I wasn't feeling well, but the one in October was much better because I got my average score. I believe I can do better if i try hard enough(I want to achieve my goal by February). Choice days are fun because we get to choose what we want to do. I wish we could start adding badminton to our choice days because I enjoy it and  its always basketball and volleyball. The boys are always playing that so none of the want to play with them and the girls have no choice but to play volleyball. I'd really appreciate it if volleyball can be replaced with badminton once in a while. I will be trying out for badminton this spring and hope I get selected. I am looking forward to what gym will bring me this yeat 

No comments:

Post a Comment