Tuesday, June 18, 2013

End of The Year Active Learning

My PE year has been one of my best experiences yet. In PE this year, I have made  many new friends (more like best friends). I love having Ms.Phillips as my PE teacher and hope to have her again next year. Along with making new friends I have improved in my shyness skills. I didn't get along with the TAs in semester 1 but in this semester I feel that Alyssa gets along with everyone easily and I got along with her. I personally think its too greedy of me to say what I deserve. Grades don't matter to me but they do to other people. But if I was to choose a grade I would choose B again. That is because I have improved from what I was at the starting of the year but not as much to receive an A. Also I would like to remind you that I have not had my interview yet. I am going to be over in Calgary this summer to visit my cousins and we have planned everything. We all are going to make four different teams and have a soccer game on every Sunday for July. I hope I can teach Zumba to my cousins because I am certain they will love it. I wish I can have Ms.Philips again because she is the only teacher I feel comfortable to PE with. Thanks for a great year Ms.Phillps and have a great summer :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Maansi. Great job in PE this year - glad to hear that you have become less shy as the year has progressed. I hope that you are in my class again too:) have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and once again have a great summer

    ReplyDelete