Monday, April 15, 2013

Mid-Terms For PE and Math

Hi, its me Maansi and Im  writing about my Mid-term. I have progressed a lot in PE since the starting of the year. Some examples; On the beep test I went from 2:9 to 3:4, and insanity workouts are getting easier and easier and Im starting to get the hang of fitness days. I think Mrs.Phillips should give me a  ***B***  because I have worked really hard to get there. In Math I have done really really well and Im loving grade 8 math sooo much I can't explain it. We are learning about ratio and rates {super easy and fun}. I think Mrs.VanNekeirk should give me an ***A*** because I have showed my best effort in math this year of 2012/2013. I have really enjoyed PE and Math this year and I can't believe this year is almost over. ONLY 2 MORE MONTHS LEFT :(

No comments:

Post a Comment