Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gym

OMG I  loved PE today!!!!!!!!!!!! We had PE just with the grade 8&9 girls no boys. we played bench ball and everyone is on their own team vs. everyone else. it was much better than playing with the boys because  the boys would have made it rough and someone was determine to get hurt seriously. But instead of that no one got hurt and we {the girls} had better time without them{the boys}. I really enjoyed my self and I wasn't shy about playing {I personally think all the girls really enjoyed it like me}. Mrs. Phillips should try to make more days like that. But I think the boys didn't like what they were doing because they were having they're mini Olympics. One week ago: I like playing lacrosse but it I got a cramp in toe and right when it was fine I got hit by my own teammate.Before spring break: But most of all I loved Zumba a lot, I really hope we could do Zumba again.  I didn't like Zumba at first because I was too shy and for Zumba you need to ignore everyone around and enjoy your ass off. But after a few minutes I started to enjoy myself and ignore the fact I was even at school, I thought of it as if I were home acting like myself. I didn't care about what others would think, I didn't even care about my friends or even the seniors {I'm usually nervous around them}. I had such a great time I love love love love loved it. THIS MAANSI DHINDSA SIGNING OUT pCe!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - thanks for the post about our PE class. I know, I agree that having girls only class was amazing. So many of you were way more confident and outgoing. I like to see that happening - and your participation was really great... Is there a way that you can be comfortable doing that everyday? It was very cool. Keep it up.
    Ms. Phillips

    ReplyDelete