Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Reflection

In Active Learning this year, I  have had an awesome time with Ms.Phillips. Also it was nice having P.E with Ms.Jenson even though it was awkward at first having a different teacher. I really enjoyed choice days also when we played a game together as a class like soccer and kick ball. The Beep test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but the second time it felt like the time between the beeps were shorter than the first time. The extended beep test was also okay even though i struggled to parts of it. I struggled a lot with the insanity workout but Pawan and I thought of the workout like they were Indian dance moves(with more hand actions of course). I tried to put my effort on all fitness days but sometimes I would either be in a bad/not willing to do anything mood or I forgot my gym strip. On fitness days my favourite activity was 30sec on 30sec off. The one I didn't like as much was insanity. Next semester I want to start to join the school teams like soccer. One more thing: I really wish Ms.Phillips can be my teacher throughout high school. Ms.Phillips is a wonderful and sweet teacher.

                                                                                             Maansi Dhindsa: Student in Progress

3 comments:

  1. Maansi - you are a pleasure to teach! I appreciate your positive attitude and enthusiasm for PE. Please suggest a letter grade for Active Learning so far this semester based on the topics of your reflection above.
    Ms. Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should get a B because to get an A I have to try even harder than now

    ReplyDelete